Monday, April 20, 2009

Moving On Up at the Internship

It's my third week at Tempo and guess what? I'm guessing they like me because I got moved up to the corporate level of the building. I am the CEO's intern now! (That's him in the photo.) How cool is that? I'm still helping out with project here and there but most of my assignments are coming directly from him. I dig it. Everything's so fast paced and one day is never the same as the other.

I'm hoping I can do my 2nd internship here. I'm headed up to Garret Mountain next week to talk to my advisor if it can happen.

Aside from that, I've been staying on top of my assignments. I credit this to my giant dry erase board where I write EVERYTHING down. Its impossible to forget a deadline when it's written in purple green and hot pink.

No comments: