Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Yes, We Can!



I don't know about you but I feel like my voice was heard yesterday, and I feel that I played a part in history! According to new sources all over, the young vote is what turned this country blue. I'm just glad that there was a young vote to begin with. The line at my local voting polls looked like a high school reunion. There was a huge line outside, and more than half of those in line had to have been 25 or younger.

Our generation was getting a bad reputation, being named "Generation Who Cares?" As of yesterday, that's changed. We are now looked at as proud, young Americans who can really bring change to the world. And it all starts with picking a leader that we felt represented us, President Obama.

So high-fives all around everybody! Whether you voted republican or democrat, we were heard! We made a difference!

I included an MSNBC report on how much of an impact we had on this election.




No comments: