Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Spring Quarter Coming to a Close

For most students, week 9 means finals are coming and they're almost done with school for the quarter. For the rest of us, week 9 is like the beginning of Summer Quarter. Registration for classes have been open for a few weeks already and its about time that you get cleared in financial aid.

This is the stage I'm in right now. I renewed my FAFSA a little late so now I'm waiting for it to be verified so my student account is cleared and I can finally plan out my schedule for summer quarter. I'm not planning on slacking off so I'm taking on about 16 credits. Some of my friends call me crazy for taking summer classes but hey, I'd rather be earning credits in a nice, air-conditioned classroom than sleeping in 'til 1 in the afternoon all summer. Totally worth it. Here's an added bonus. One of my friends from high school is coming to Garret Mountain for the summer! She attended the Paramus campus but decided on trying out West Paterson this quarter. I'm super excited about being able to see an old friend around with my current friends here.

Upcoming Events:
Everything looks great for the upcoming weeks! Spring Quarter isn't over and neither are the activities. On May 30th, 105.9 La Kalle will be broadcasting LIVE from our campus. I have a feeling there's going to be a whole lot of dancing going on during Activity Period. Not only that, but May 30 is also the Dance Team's Car Wash to benefit the American Cancer Society. Its running from 11am to 2pm. I will definitely be bringing my dusty little car in for a quick little clean. Besides, it's $5 going to a good cause. And why not get your car cleaned between classes?

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.