Thursday, June 5, 2008

Berk Perks!





I finally got my camera to work so expect a bunch of photos to accompany posts.

A Berk Perk that we got was a chance to go see the Yankees play! I was lucky enough to get four tickets. I called a bunch of buddies and we hit the game. I wish my batteries didn't run out as soon as we got there! But it was pretty spectacular...and loud. I've gone to my fair share of music festivials and lemme tell you, the volume at a Chiodos concert is nothing compared to the roar of Yankee Stadium. Thanks to Berkeley for such a great opportunity to visit Yankee Stadium while it's still here.

Yesterday, my finances got packaged. I'm ripped, roaring and ready to go for summer quarter! I got my hands on a couple of scholarships this year so my out-of-pocket came to a a whopping total of...$9.80. That's less than the price of dinner! Now I won't be worrying about summer quarter during our 2 week break.


I'm starting to sell my books now because most of my finals are based on exersices and comprehension more than definitions and memorization. I guess that's a good way to determine whether you grasped the concept of the course. If anyone is taking Graphical Business Presentation, I have both books you'll need if you wanna make a trade or buy them. Chances are I'm just going to sell it at BuyBack. There's a pretty good deal with BuyBack this year. When you sell your book, you automatically get signed up to win a free iPod nano. Lemme tell you...this little thing rules. They hold movies, music videos, games, music, photos, and everything. If you're gonna sell your books online, at least sell one back to Berkeley for your chance at winning one. (There's four that are up for grabs.)

No comments: