Thursday, May 29, 2008

Berkeley College: Faster Than Your Pizza Delivery Guy

For the record, I'm going to try to use a little more discretion on what I write down here. Unfortunately, something was taken out of context from one of my entries and it was what I liked to call "much ado about nothing." To make a long story short, sorry to my professors who were a little freaked out this week but thanks for understanding.

Again, if anyone has any questions or concern about what's up at Berkeley or in this blog, don't hesitate to leave a comment or (if you wanna be more private), send me an email. All the contact info is on the right-hand tabs.

By the way, if you're in any of my classes, our grades are up on Blackboard now.


I was a little freaked out by how quick the school took notice of my opinion. My friends usually complain that their universities don't hear what they have to say. I'm lucky enough to have blogger, which is like a megaphone for my thoughts as well as the thoughts of my peers. Berkeley also have SGA, which have made great strides in the school in a short amount of time. There's so many ways to put your two cents into what goes on around here. I guess that's what so cool about going to a smaller college. Your voice won't get lost in a crowd.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that this school is full of incredibly helpful professors and administators. Any problem you might have, they're with you every step in the way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

… Unbelievable , but I just found software which can do all hard work promoting your berkeleycollegeblog.blogspot.com website on complete autopilot - building backlinks and getting your website on top of Google and other search engines 1st pages, so your site finally can get laser targeted qualified traffic, and so you can get lot more visitors for your website.

YEP, that’s right, there’s this little known website which shows you how to get to the top 10 of Google and other search engines guaranteed.

I used it and in just 7 days… got floods of traffic to my site...

…Well check out the incredible results for yourself -
http://autopilot-traffic-software.com

I’m not trying to be rude here, but I believe when you find something that finally works you should share it…

…so that’s what I’m doing today, sharing it with you:

http://autopilot-traffic-software.com

Take care - your friend George