Thursday, June 7, 2007

Week 10: the Light at the End of the Tunnel

I'm not saying that it takes forever for Berkeley quarters to be over. If anything, this quarter felt super quick. But either way, week 10 is officially over. I have my schedule done and have decided on taking 17 credits for the summer. (That's right, kiddos. 17!) I figured I might as well stay in an air conditioned classroom than sweat my brains out elsewhere doing nothing.



Scheduling was pretty easy thanks to how Berkeley reformatted the Schedules Courses list. Now, it tells you which classes are open, how many spaces are left, who the professors are and what room the class is in. I planned out my schedule in less than a half hour, when usually it takes me about an hour or trying to read the old charts. Kudos to whoever laid that out. Two thumbs up.


Now I'm off to wrap up my financial aid!

No comments: