Monday, March 10, 2008

Train Turmoil

If you live around Essex and Hudson county, you probably know that the weekend storm left plenty of floods and power outages to make the Monday commute all kinds of fun. Luckily, I didn't have a problem getting to school. I can't say the same for my professor. Poor guy takes the trains from Penn Station. Amtrak and NJ Transit had a bunch of trains completely shut down because of the aftermath from the storm's wind and rain. He was a little late for class but still managed to make it. Snaps for the professor! Good thing too, because we had a big chapter test. I studying my brains out last night and it would have been a shame if that "I'm ready!" feeling wasn't satisfied with the test.

Tomorrow, I'm in Garret and the first thing I'm doing is marching up to Student Accounts and paying my bill for the next quarter. Honestly, I don't know how I forgot that I still owed money! If you haven't paid your bill, you probably get this weird pop-up window on Blackboard too. Good thing it was there. Otherwise, I would have forgotten. Ugh. I can't believe I forgot. Note to all: Check your balance. The last day to pay is in about two weeks. Checking right now will give you enough time to rile up enough money to pay for next quarter.

No comments: