Thursday, April 10, 2008

Lack of Clubs? / Getting Rickroll'd

I would have taken photos yesterday if I had remebered to charge the batteries on my digital camera. Not so smart.


I noticed that there was a significant decrease in desks this time around for the club convention. I wonder why. Anyway, I joined the accounting/finance club. My professor is one of the advisors so it should be kinda cool. (Yeah, I used cool and professor in one sentence!)


Something that I did manage to take a picture of yesterday via my cell phone.

This is the photo of a massive "Rickroll" my entertainment studies professor pulled on the entire class. It was pretty hilarious. The rest of the day, I was humming "Never Gonna Give You Up" by Rick Astley. If you're not too sure on what a Rickroll is, read the Wikipedia article here and find out. Its pointless but totally funny.
We did go on with the lecture but I thought it was a great way to bring back the attention during a split period. Activity period cuts the class time right down the middle so student usually come back tired or completely off off the classroom mindset.


No comments: