Tuesday, May 6, 2008

On My Way to Online Course

I'm currently in the process of writing a couple of essays for my online course exam. I'm getting closer and closer to internship time, meaning I'll have to start figuring out how to take a class off-campus. The exam isn't too hard so I'm confident that I will pass. The test is primarily an evaluation on how well you can work Blackboard and how well you can format and write essays using MLA. I'm revising my essays so I can get a high score in wrting. Hopefully, I'll have time to submit it tonight after work. It takes about two days for the test to be graded and the results to show up.

Once I pass, I'll be able to enroll to online courses for the summer. I already have a schedule for summer but its only 12 credits since I'll only be on campus twice a week. I'd prefer having 16 or 18 credits so I don't fall behind once Summer 2009 is here.

It's hard to believe that in exacting one year, I'll have my bachelor's degree. College is going by so fast! I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way.

No comments: