Monday, August 6, 2007

Perfectly Good Reason for Taking a Day Off

Today, I stayed home from school. I only have one class on Mondays but I'm not a fan of missing class. Not to mention, midterms are this week and next week so this is pretty much a bad time to be missing anything. I have a perfectly good reason for staying home today.

...

I'm sore all over and I can't move. I tried to get up this morning so I can go to class but just getting out of bed took me about an hour. My lack of speed made me miss my bus, which in turn made me miss my train.

The reason I'm sore all over is because I went to Warped Tour in Englishtown yesterday. I figured I would be fine and go to school the next day. I should have guessed again because 14 hours of mosh pits can take a toll on a 19 year old girl.

Right now, I'm reading MacBeth and doing my e-mailing my quiz. I may be home but I'm not slacking. :-) That's what I really like about Blackboard. I can still get my work done and email it to my professor from the convienience of my room. Blackboard is a lifesaver in situations like this. :-)

Tomorrow, I am definitely attending class. I'll wake up early, take an advil, and go to school. I'm really really not a fan of missing class.

No comments: