Monday, September 17, 2007

3.7 GPA Heck Yes!

I can't believe I managed to keep my GPA up during summer! I felt that I did horrible this quarter. There was a whole lot more distraction during the summer than I thought! But hey, I managed to keep up with school and do well!

I just finished checking my GPA just now. I forgot that all the final grades were in. They've been posted since last week. It just slipped my mind.

So, its the first day of my post-summer vacation and its going great. Most of my friends are in school right now so I'm spending my free time catching up on sleep. Also, the weather is great! 75 and sunny all week!

I'm actually gonna keep updating during break because even though there are no classes in session, I still do a lot of school stuff like book shopping/swapping, re-organizing my life to fit school/work/family/friends.

Hope everyone else's break is going great!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I truly believe that we have reached the point where technology has become one with our society, and I am 99% certain that we have passed the point of no return in our relationship with technology.

I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Ethical concerns aside... I just hope that as technology further innovates, the possibility of uploading our brains onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's one of the things I really wish I could experience in my lifetime.

(Submitted using Qezv2 for R4i Nintendo DS.)