Friday, September 14, 2007

A Big Sigh of Relief

I was so caught up with finals and papers last week that I didn't get a chance to update! Well, I just got out of work so might as well update before I head out and enjoy my first Friday of break. :-)

Last week and the week before, I slept maybe 3 hours a night writing papers. I left all the major and very looooong final papers until last minute thinking I could do it easily. Well...I was wrong. I could have easily handed in mediocre papers with only the minimum amount of pages but I promised myself in the beginning of the quarter that I would bust out some great essays. So, most of my weeknights were spent writing and re-writing and re-writing and re-writing. I'm not even kidding when I say I slept 3 hours a night for two weeks. My veins were pumping 50% blood and 50% Starbucks coffee.

One thing that kinda stinks is that I didn't have time to sell my books back at the Berkeley Bookstore. Its the easiest way to get money for new books. The problem was that I have a kajillion book that are really heavy. I has planning on bringing a few one day and the rest on another day but again, no time. So, I'm planning on hanging up flyers where school starts up again. I have a lot of books from my first quarter classes so hoepfully, I can help out a few freshmen with getting the books they need to cheap. I even put up a bulletin on Facebook so I can sell my books back. Check out the list if you're in need of some books. Like a said, I have TONS of them.

No comments: