Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Earl Grey Makes the Sleepiness Go Away

Last night I decided to pull an all-nighter so I can start wrapping up all my final papers. Most of them are due this week. Right now, I'm in the ASC Center finishing up some assignments for Management. I decided to take a break and update everyone on some stuff going down in Berkeley in the coming weeks.

Next week is Final Exam week. If you haven't checked out the schedule for Finals, I suggest checking it out and asking your professor about them. Finals are MAJOR since this quarter was short.

Also, one of my favorite activities in Berkeley is happening next week. Buy Back Time! I get to sell all my old books and buy my new ones for the next quarter. I don't know why but getting rid of old books makes me happy. Haha.

Man, I think I'm going to head over to the Caf and get something extreme caffinated. I had an Earl Grey tea this morning before class. Its starting to wear off. Hopefully, the fridge is stacked with Jolt cola. :-) Mm-hmm! Extra Caffiene!

No comments: