These are the books I have. I am willing to trade or sell.
- ACT101 Principles of Accounting, Volume 1: Chapters 1-13
- BUS231 Anderson's Business Law 20th ed. (hardcover! Berkeley only sells the looseleaf version)
- CIS203 New Perspective on MS Access 2003 Comprehensive
- CIS120 Microsoft Office Excel 2003: Complete Coursecard Ed.
- ENG103 Shakespeare (for Prof. Costa's class)
- ENG101 A Writer's Resource 2nd ed.
- ENG101 The Prentice Hall Reader 8th ed.
- MGT345 Management of Information Systems 10th ed.
There are a couple more but they're in the trunk of my car. See? I told you I had a ton of books. If you're interested in trading or buying any of these, contact me by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the title "Blogger Books" or look for me around campus.
Here is the list of books I need for next quarter in case you're down to trade.
- ENG111 Public Speaking An Audience Centered Approach
- HUM341 Communication in History
- MAT211 Algebra for Berkeley College Students (Custom Berkeley Edition)
- SOC201 Macroeconomics: A Contemporary Introduction 7th ed.
Remember that in order to get first dibs on used books at the Berkeley Bookstore, get there ASAP. Early bird gets the book.