Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Hello to the new and the old!

Hello everybody! I'm on my first break of my first day of school. I just felt like writing in here really quickly and updating everyone on things.

Here's the first shocker of the day. The entire front parking lot was full by 9am! If that's not a sign of how desperately we need the new parking lot in the back, then I don't know what is! Luckily, I took the shuttle bus this morning. :-) So, if you really don't want to deal with the parking and you live pretty close to the Paterson Train Station, take the shuttle. Its free, its quick and it's ALWAYS on time.

Along with the full parking lot came a full campus. Summer semester was kind of slow around here. There were maybe 4 or 5 people in the quad during the day. This afternoon, the quad was FULL of familiar faces and freshmen trying to find their way around. Im so glad to see old friends who left for summer break. I've also met a couple of freshmen and transfer students. So far, everyone seems to be pretty cool.

There's tons more to write about but right now, I have to get ready for my Humanities class.

Hope everyone's first day went well also!

No comments: