Wednesday, January 30, 2008

A Little Rest Before a Big Week

I can't wait for Spa Day to be here! Spa Day is a special event going on tomorrow in Garret Mountain for activity period. There's going to be massages, make-up and hairstylists! This is just one of the cool activities that Berkeley has been running during activity period lately. I'm going to take full advantage of Spa Day. Next week's schedule is going to start off really busy.

Monday, I have my second accounting test. I studied really hard for my last one and received a 90. Now, I'm striving for a 95. After that, I'm going for my big job hunt. Of course, we all know that the economy hasn't been so great so companies are cutting hours left and right. My family has started feeling the effects of these cuts so its my turn to jump into what will hopefully be a successful job search. First, I'm going to check out Career Services and see if they have anything available for me. They helped me a bunch with choosing my new major (by the way, I chose Business Administration) so I'm sure they'll be a big help with my job search.

Tuesday, I have a big test in every class I have that day. Starting tonight, I'm going to be studying Hamlet in Drama, re-reading 3 chapters for my Statistics and review about 20 pages of hand-written notes for Microeconomics. I'm really determined to increase GPA from 3.7 to 3.8 . Why? Well, why not? I know I can improve my GPA by trying a little harder in my classes.

Also, I'm planning on attending one of the performances of "Waiting for Godot" being held in Knupple Hall next week. There are flyers all around campus for it. It's free with a Berkeley ID. I've heard a lot of good things about the plays at Berkeley, so I'm sure it'll be great.

No comments: