Friday, July 13, 2007

the High School Kids are Freaking Out!

There have been a lot of kids (and their parents) taking tours around campus this week. Every time I see them around, I make sure to cracka a smile at them. I remember when I took my tour of the school last year and how nervous I was. A kid smiled at me and I totally chilled out. Hopefully, a smile will take away one of these kids' tension and that'll help them enjoy the tour.

Wednesday was the Club Convention outside the Student Center. The only thing I kept hearing was "Free Pizza! Guys! Free Pizza at the quad!" Haha. It was pretty funny. I had some things to take care of at home so I kinda had to leave during activity period. Its cool. The club meetings don't start next week so there's still time to join anything I want.

Thursday, both my classes were cancelled. My morning class didn't meet because my professor decided to give us the period to work on our papers due on Tuesday and to study for our quiz next Thursday. That was pretty generous of him. :-) I have no idea why my other class was cancelled but I didn't complain. Would you complain about a 4 day weekend?

I didn't think so.

No comments: