Monday, July 9, 2007

Summer Quarter Starting to Heat Up!

According to http://http.weather.com/, Paterson is at 87 degrees and almost 50% humidity. It certainly doesn't feel that way! I was lucky enough to have been able to run from my air conditioned car into an air conditioned classroom this morning. When I stepped outside after the class was over, the overwhelming pang of heat almost made me drop my books! Its soooo humid! Haha. Enough about the weather.



Today in English 103, we watched 3 different film adaptations of Othello. One was a modern-day version released in 1995, one was an old film directed by one of my favorite directors/actors of all time, Orson Wells, and the other film was a much older film starring Lawrence Olivier. The class watched the first couple of scenes of each film and compared and contrasted them. Its nutty how much control movies have over the perception of movies. I mean, every movie had completely different takes on the very same dialogue!

In Managing Informational Systems, I have come to the realization that if I don't get my textbook soon, I will be taking very many notes and that my fingers will probably fall off. Haha.

Anyway, I'm taking a crazy amount of notes in every class because I'm shooting for straight A's this quarter. I pulled it off during my first quarter at Berkeley. I'm pretty sure I can do it again.

No comments: