Monday, July 30, 2007

This is my fourth cancelled class of the summer.

Today, my one and only class of the day was cancelled. This would be cool if I had a car....but I don't. I take NJ transit bus/rail and the Berkeley College shuttle van. So, if my 9:50am class is cancelled, that means I'm stuck on campus from 9:50 to 1:10pm (when the shuttle starts drop-offs.) I was lucky that my mom was home at the time. I called her to pick me up. It was kinda disappointing because the Othello Literary Criticism paper was due today and dude...I worked all night on that thing. I had it done but I was revising it last night so I can get nothing lower than an A. It was a bittersweet cancellation. Instead of going home and crashing on my bed with the A/C on the full blast, I went for the longest run of my life in the Clifton/Nutley bike run park. I was too awake to stay put. That and its about time I drop those darn freshmen 15.


I'll probably have an easy time losing weight watching the Travel Channel's Anthony Bourdain food specials. I've never been so repulsed by tofu in my entire life. He ate a 14 day old tofu that's been marinated in spoiled vegetables. Ugh.

No comments: