Monday, July 2, 2007

Back to School : Summer Quarter

One very very cool thing that I noticed about summer quarter...is the ample parking! There were actual empty spaces in the parking lot at 9:30am! Usually, you'd have to do a couple of rounds to get a good spot but as soon as I rolled up, WHAM, a spot.

Mondays I only have one class. 2 hours of Shakespeare in the summer sounds pretty good to me. My professor seems pretty cool too. You can rate how cool the professor is by how many students come in smiling and already knowing the professor's saying, quirks and procedures. A couple did that with my Professor Costa. Haha. I do the same to Dr. Farrington.

I wish I could have stayed around a little long and say hi to some familiar faces but I had to run back home to take care of my family. My little sister go into a little bicycle accident and my mother just had surgery on her kidneys.

I can already tell this is going to be a loooooooooong first week back.

No comments: