Monday, February 4, 2008

Monday: A Prequel and an Aftermath

Last night was the Super Bowl. We all know how that resulted. There were fireworks in my town. People were driving up and down the streets honking their horns celebrating New York's victory. All that noise made it hard to do some studying for my accounting test. In the end, I decided to hit the hay and wake up a little earlier to study some more. Thanks to some power problems in my town, my alarm clock reset itself. My cell phone rang at 8:00am thanks to a friend of mine dialing the wrong number. I managed to study on the bus to school. I took the test and got a B+. Its good but it's a drop from my last grade. I got an A- last time. Next time, I will definitely get an A or better. I don't care if a Cloverfield situation is outside my window. I will study!

Tomorrow is Super Tuesday! Time to vote, everybody! I was a little late with registering so I'm doing an absentee ballot. It still counts. So, if you're over 18 and a citizen, vote vote vote! People fought for this right. People lost their lives for this right. The least you can do is get yourself to a voting box and fill out that little paper.

I have to find a way to fit voting between tomorrow's 3 exams and volunteer work. Either way, it will get done!

No comments: