Monday, November 26, 2007

Campus Change?

I'm considering taking a class in Newark. The Newark campus is only 10 minutes away from my house. I can practically ride my bike there. The reason why I attend school in West Paterson is because one of the scholarships I received from Berkeley was only applicable if I attended this campus. I still have this scholarship so I don't know if that'll bar my from taking a class in another campus. I'll still be taking 3 classes here in Garret but I don't know if I'll have to pay extra or something if I want to go to Newark twice a week.



Tomorrow I'm coming to school extra early so I can figure all this out with Advisement. Hopefully, I won't have to bounce back and forth between campuses just to sign up for one class. I would ask some of my friends how they managed the whole "going between campuses" deal but its different for them. They have cars. I do not. Good thing the bus to the Newark campus is only a block from my house. :-)

No comments: