Monday, November 5, 2007

Staph is Everywhere!

Maybe not "everywhere" but its definitely all over my town. There have been rumors that schools will be closed on Wednesday for sanitation. My little sister's school was hit with Staph so I had to stay home and take care of the little one. I missed my Algebra class. I really hate missing class (because participation notes and the whole missing-an-entire-two-hours-of-math thing) but sometimes, I have no choice but to stay home.

I know Im going to be absent a lot during the winter. My little sister get sick a lot and since my mom works during the day,I would have to stay home and tend to my sister. I tried getting into an online course but almost all of them were closed by the time I printed out the availability list.

I'm going to be filling myself with Vitamin C pills this week because I feel a cold coming on. This crazy weather is taking a toll on my immune system. Last week, I was sniffling throughout my classes. Today, I'm sneezing non-stop. Man, I REALLY don't want to miss anymore classes.

No comments: