Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving Just Kept on Giving

I've been terribly sick since Thankgiving. I ate like a fiend and all that gluttony took a toll on my health. I've been in been since Thanksgiving night and today, I finally felt good enough to get out and get some fresh air. It kinda sucked that I had to spend my break in bed but there's only two weeks of school left! That sums up to only 4 sessions of every class.

I barely have any assignments due this week. A few essays here and there but its nothing to lose sleep over. For my Oral Comm class, we have two write two speeches. My first speech is about veganism/vegetarianism and the second is about the D.A.R.E. program and how it doesn't work. The D.A.R.E. speech is the longest speech that I've written for the class. Lately the speeches have been getting more provocative and worthy of 20 minutes full of reaction and discussion. Hopefully, mine will spark up some good discussions.

4 more classes. Man, Christmas break is so close!

No comments: