Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Scholarship Day on Thursday (Free Money and Free Pizza!)

This is up on Blackboard too but I thought I'd add it here, too.

Join us at the Garret Mountain Student Center
and learn how to
GET MONEY
for school!
Come to SCHOLARSHIP DAY
in the Student Center at Garret Mountain
Thursday, November 8th
11:00AM - NOON
Featuring special guest, Berkeley College
graduate, Natalia Novoa!
Pizza will be served, and you'll get a taste for what you can
win!

I'm definitely going. I'm always down for free money. I have no idea who Natalia is but if she can gimme tips and tricks on getting some scholarships, I'm there. Not to mention the fact that there's pizza! XD!

Man, free stuff rules. Today, there were free iced coffee drinks from Cinnabon in the Cafe today. It was soooo good. :-)

No comments: