Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Andy Warhol: Master or Monster?

That the title of my presentation in Oral Communications. We had to come up with three subjects that we would like to present. My options were Priorities of News Media, the Straightedge Movement: 1981 and Now, or Andy Warhol: Master or Monster. The class seemed pretty split on which one to pick. I guess that's a good indication that my presentation is something to look forward too. I'm actually excited about this project because I've kinda always been interested in the dynamic relationship of Edie Sedgwick and Andy Warhol. Hopefully, my true passion for the subject will come across in my presentation.


Here's a parking tip for everyone who start classes a little later. Show up at the end of periods. If you show up at the end of 2nd or 3rd period, people are usually headed to their cars and out the lot. Just make a few rounds and you'll eventually find a spot. Today, I got a nice spot in Parking Lot A in less than 5 minutes. Trust me, this works.

No comments: