Wednesday, October 3, 2007

So, When is that new parking lot gonna be done?

For some reason, students think that I know all the answers to some of the toughest questions on campus. One of these questions is "When is the new lot gonna be done?" To be honest, I have no idea when it'll be done. All I know is that you better get to school with plenty of extra time so you can find parking and still make it to class on time.

I know some kids who have been parking in the residential streets behind the school because there are no spaces left after 9am. Others have taken the risk of parking in spots that they're not allowed to be in. If they're lucky, they won't end up with the big ugly orange "don't park here" sticker when they return to their car.

So, I'm sorry to say that I really don't know when its going to be done. I've asked around and kept getting different times and dates. For now, we're all just going to have to deal with it and show up early to get dibs on a space. Or carpool! Or do what I do. (Take the Berkeley shuttle!)

If you wanna know the shuttle times and stops, just drop me a comment or email, or you can check out the bulletin boards around school for the schedule flyer.

No comments: