Wednesday, October 10, 2007

JDRF Walk with Berkeley College

JDRF is the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation. Their mission is to find a
cure for diabetes and its complications through the support of research. If you
have diabetes, or know someone who does, you know just how important this is

Pretty much half my family had Diabetes. This is a pretty important run for me. As soon as I can secure a ride from a friend, I'm signing up for the walk. I might even get a couple of friends to come along for it.

There's a bunch of flyers all over campus for more info on the walk. There's also a website (http://www.walk.jdrf.org/) AND there's a window full of info for the walk on the homepage of Blackboard. I know a lot of students work on Saturday mornings, but if you have nothing to do on the morning of the 21st, come to Franklin Lakes and get to steppin' for the foundation. If you can't join in the walk, sponsor a walker!

:-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:)

http://9w2dtk.blogspot.com